The Centre was formed as a result of the founders realizing the need for assisting entrepreneur to become export orientated. Since our establishment in 2007, we have developed models and case studies that have worked in the export sector. Our purpose is to help create and market african products and reputations across the globe. CED stands on these three pillars
• Institutional Action
• Sectoral Actions
• Promotion of African Business
We strive to transform attitude and change the new way of doing business. Our dedicated and cohesive management team ensure the Centre comply with international standard.
Our trade promotion offering also aims to serve the previously disadvantaged individuals and SMMEs who have previously been unable to acquire or access trade opportunities for export due to multiple reasons from stringent qualifying requirements.
Our Trade promotion offering
- We offer micro, small and medium entrepreneurs specialised information on how to export their product or services to the world.
- We expose to foreign investors business opportunity in the country.
- Trade exchange opportunities with potential partners oversea.
- We offer SMEs interested in foreign trade, the best trade information system.