CED coordinates export development initiatives with broader perspective through consultations with the industry.
These consultations build understanding of each sector’s business needs and priorities
|Agricultural and food products|| • Fresh and processed fruits and vegetables.
• Juices and other preparations of tropical fruits.
• Environmentally- and/or socially-certified products.
• Certified and genetic seed.
• High-value ornamental plants.
• Seafood, Fresh Produce, Processed foods, Wines & Beverages.
|Energy and technology||• Solar Technology
• Wind Techonlogy
• Green Economy
• Waste to Energy
|Manufacturers, Handcrafts and fine art||• Design-sensitive housewares, decorative, and gift products• Upscale, design-sensitive handicrafts
• Upscale, high-quality furniture
• Paintings and sculpture; art reproductions; books and other printed material; popular music
|Services/ Tourism||• Tourism, including business and conventions, cultural, adventure, eco/agro, South Africa package tours passing through the air transport hub• Software development, IT, call centers
• Marketing, warehousing and distribution for the other market
• Higher education and professional training
• Medical, dental and other professional services for Africa
| We focus on these markets: